Buying your first home

Is it a good idea to buy a property 'Off the Plan'? Buying a property before it has been built has advantages and disadvantages:
Read more

When should I involve a solicitor or conveyancer in my home purchase?

You should consult a qualified lawyer, solicitor or conveyancer before a Sale and Purchase Agreement (or any other contract) is signed.  Your opportunities to end the contract can be severely limited if you seek legal advice after signing.
Back to questions