Looking to rent

Will First National help me work out how to purchase a ho... First National Real Estate agents are trained to help guide first time home buyers through all the steps involved wit...
Read more

Do I need insurance while living in a rental property?

While the landlord is responsible for any insurance related to the rental property itself, this insurance will not normally cover your personal possessions. It is therefore highly advisable for you to take out your own contents insurance to cover theft or accidental damage. 
Back to questions