EVERYONE GIVES GUARANTEES, BUT WHAT DO THEY MEAN?
Best Practice is a guarantee of service to a predetermined and written standard for every part of the real estate process. Only by establishing a standard can we guarantee to meet and exceed your expectations whether it be a sale of home, farm or business property, or the leasing and management of an investment property.
WHAT DOES ACCREDITATION TO BEST PRACTICE MEAN FOR OUR CUSTOMERS?
First National Real Estate has worked hard to develop the best systems and documented procedures to make sure that every customer:
- Is assured of working with an established and reputable company.
- Experiences excellent customer service.
- Achieves the highest possible price for their property.
- Receives effective and informative communication.
- Encounters a friendly, co-operative and experienced team.
- Acknowledges that we come highly recommended.
- Uncovers no nasty surprises.
TO ACHIEVE BEST PRACTICE ACCREDITATION, FIRST NATIONAL ESTATE OFFICES MUST:
- Attend a comprehensive training program.
- Develop systems and documented procedures to describe all aspects of the business.
- Develop and document office management systems.
- Submit their office procedures manual to an independent, qualified quality systems auditor.
- Regularly review and update their quality system.
- Attend on-going training to keep up to date and identify opportunities for improvement.