New Zealanders love real estate and property investment is a proven path to financial independance.
However, as a landlord or property investor how do you best manage your property?
Do you look after it yourself and try to…
- Save money on management fees?
- Deal with your tenants’ calls, whether they are late at night or on weekends?
- Invest your spare time arranging maintenance and solving problems?
- Learn about New Zealand's legislation, laws, landlord rights and responsibilities?
- Keep your asset maintained and up to date?
Or do you consider engaging a property management expert?
The wise choice is to engage a qualified and professionally trained Property Manager to save you time and money by managing your asset through all stages of the marketing and letting process.
Your First National Property Manager does so much more than just collect rent. He or she offers a comprehensive range of Property Management services and is equipped to deal with any challenges that may arise.
First National Property Management services include:
- Consulting you to ascertain your objectives and requirements
- Establishing the best possible rent return
- All ingoing and outgoing tenancy reports, with internal and external photos
- Marketing the property, which may include, a signboard, window display, newspaper advertisement or internet display
- Showing prospective tenants through the property
- Screening tenants who apply to rent
- Completion of all relevant documents required by New Zealand legislation
- Ongoing management of rental income
- Management of maintenance where applicable
- Disbursement of accounts, whether to landlord, trades or creditors
- Regular inspections
- Receiving and disbursement of bond monies to relevant authorities
- Collation of documents and representation at tribunal hearings, where necessary